The most used household appliance from time to time can go out of track and leave us puzzled with a broken refrigerator.
Rancho Cordova Appliance Repair Team will explain the most experienced and common woes your fridge might bring forward and provide the needed solutions for your own convenience.
Your freezer is building an igloo in the inside.
- Might be because of a leaking door gasket.
- Check the gasket and if there is any leakage, you will have to replace the gasket, which can purchased directly from us if you call 916 823 3070 or even schedule your service online.
There’s a puddle of water under your refrigerator.
- Often times, it is because of the ice maker line that has a leak.
- You will need to take care of the shutoff valve, which is usually found under the sink.
- The condenser coils which are typically found under the fridge can be filled with dust.
- You will have to clean them with a vacuum.
Ice Maker is not working properly.
- Check the wire besides the ice maker compartment and make sure it is turned on.
- Lower the wire, if it is raised up.
Your refrigerator is always on in your house and it is more used than any other appliance. Unfortunately. they can go out of their maintenance and lead to serious issues and malfunctions. They can leak or cycle too often, freezer might stop making ice or get filled with layer upon the ice making. These issues distort a lot of work from your routine, that is why, Rancho Cordova Appliance Repair Service listed down the common problems and the easiest fixes you can do on your own.